We have a proven track record of working with inexperienced
clients to initiate their projects and help bring them to reality.
Clients often approach us about sites or buildings that are suitable for development, but they lack the necessary experience, expertise or resources to make the project happen. We work closely with clients from day one, long before a project team is appointed, helping them to prepare a tailored development strategy which allows them to initiate the project, confident that their vision can be realised in the way that they want. This can include the following;
- Site and building analysis
- Feasibility studies and options appraisals
- Establishing the client vision and project brief
- Reviewing local planning policy / guidance and formulating a planning strategy
- Preparing funding and procurement strategies
- Establishing key stakeholders and community groups
- Consultation with local communities and groups
- Undertaking market appraisals
- Seeking development partners if required
- Recommending and appointing a project team
We initiated two of our largest built projects to date; the RIBA award winning £24 million Catmose Campus and £75 million Shoreditch Village. In addition, through our RIBA client design advisor work, we have guided many public sector clients through complex procurement processes, providing support and advice to translate their objectives into great buildings. Notable projects include working with Hertfordshire County Council to implement a £1.5 billion strategy to remodel schools throughout the county, a £300 million schools project for Nottingham City Council, delivering five schools on time and on budget and £120 million Transforming Rotherham Learning project for the local authority to design a combination of secondary, primary and SEN schools.
*RIBA client design advisors are experienced construction professionals who work with clients to maximise the quality and value of construction projects.